Thank you

  • lycansorb
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 12 2:45 PM
      Thank you for your warm welcome Ron. You have a
      fine sight for a very worthy subject. Just spent the
      past several months in the study of Sorens "Fear and
      Trembling" (forgive me I am spelling and grammar impaired).
      Soren captured my interest in college after reading
      Walker Perceys Novels and Philosophical writings. So
      misunderstood by the christian community. What a pity.
    • lycansorb