very much

  • marcia barbosa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
      My name is Márcia Barbosa,

      I like Kierkegaard.

      I study Kierkegaard.

      I live Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

      não me mande email de piadas ou propagandas de produto, porque não leio nada disso, simplesmente não tenho tempo. Obrigada !!!

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
        Bem boa! I lived in Lisboa for a while (months). Aubrigato (sic),
        Bill
        --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, marcia barbosa
        <marcia10barbosa@...> wrote:

        > My name is Márcia Barbosa,
        >
        > I like Kierkegaard.
        >
        > I study Kierkegaard.
        >
        > I live Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
        >

        > não me mande email de piadas ou propagandas de produto, porque não
        leio nada disso, simplesmente não tenho tempo. Obrigada !!!
        > Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço
        para armazenamento!

      • marcia barbosa
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
            Gracias, Marcia Barbosa

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
            Marcia, Sorry my Portuguese is so limited. I also reallise there is a
            huge difference between the language as spoken in Portugal. The
            dialetics are very different. The cultures too are not similiar.
            Though Portugal is part of the EU, it hasn't really changed from
            years ago. Lots of prejudices against different races still exist,
            and environmental abuses are not uncommon.

            There is a fatalism in Portugal. Portugal is a country that has been
            described as having a history that never changes. There is an
            attempt to attribute the will of God to any breaks in the past,
            without attributing these breaks to a mystery that can not be
            retrieved by our understanding.

            A couple members of this forum are not on line. One is on vacation
            in the American west. His name is Willy, and is lots of fun. Bill