Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Orchids & Onio

    Message 1 of 58 , Aug 5, 2007
      That's interesting, Bill.  It's kind of odd as you present it as it seems to strike a celebratory note on sin, which would be an odd position for the author of PF to take.  I'll read that in context when I get the chance.  But your quotation is not the only thing K wrote about sin -- my description comes from CUP and from the Concept of Anxiety.

      Jim R

      On 8/5/07, Bill <billybob98103@...> wrote:

      --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "James Rovira"
      <jamesrovira@...> wrote:
      Jim R., According to Fragments p. 116, sin is
      "...[that] deepest reflection which the teacher must first develop in
      the learner so that sin and the happy passion of faith become one".

      I find no hint here of looking back, but self-affirmation of one's
      happiness. I think Nietzsche and Kierkegaard have much in common here.

      Message 58 of 58 , Aug 16, 2007
        Ha...well, I won't argue with you there.  But just putting your reply on top and cutting out unnecessary text will make your posts 100% more readable.

        Jim R

        On 8/16/07, Bill <billybob98103@...> wrote:

        Is this right? I hit the 'enter' key from --- In
        kierkegaardians2yahoo.com...and I got here. The beta is too
        confusing. More choices than I can deal with even on a good day. Bill