Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Kirkegaard tour

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2007
      I had a library copy which I returned, but I photocopied all the Kierkegaard pages (when there's an association with K the book lists it).  When I'm back in my office later in the week I'll look it up.  I'm telling you, though, if I were to go on a walking tour of Copenhagen, all I'd need is that book.  The entries are numbered and keyed to the map (which is very clear and easy to read) in the back.  It's worth the $50 if you did happen to be traveling there.  Main limitation is that it only lists places that are still standing.  The hospital K was taken to at the end of his life is in there, though, and a couple of his residences.  Not sure if Regine's residences are in there.  I think there are a couple locations that I didn't recall from the bios I've read.

      There might be a better book for these purposes but I haven't found it yet.

      Jim R

      On 6/18/07, Ron Criss < roncriss@...> wrote:

      Ouch! It starts at $50.00 for a paperback! Any chance you could look in
      your copy and share a few of the sites associated with SK? I'd like to
      find some sites on the net and maybe some addresses, especially of
      places where SK lived if they still exist.

      Ron