Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Yo,

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
      Sola -- sounds like you asked for an example then provided a pretty good one yourself...

      Jim R

      On 6/1/07, † Angel Sola < sola_blue_angel@...> wrote:

      This is a very different thing from
      > what Kierkegaard is speaking of at that moment in Works of Love.
      Even when
      > he makes reference to the religious in that passage, he's speaking
      of those
      > who are sensuous-psychic religious, and those who have awakened to
      their
      > existence as spirit being religious. Both use the same language,
      but it
      > means very different things to each of them.

      Ok, then would you give me a sentence they would both use, and then
      tell me the 'inner' meaning that each one meant. A sample sentence
      for us to analyze respectively would
      be:_____________________________________________________

      To the sensuous-psychic religious it means.....__________________

      To the spirit religious it means.............______________________

      So, I have always understood from that passage that they use the same
      words, and that the meaning is different. I understood that when one
      type uses the word 'spirit' they base it on EXPERIENCE, while the
      other bases the word spirit on WHAT???????????......culture-based
      memorization of a meme, or some abstract concept? So, one knows what
      he's talking about, and the other doesn't........right? To one it is
      a concept, to the other an experience.

      Sola