Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: An Invitation

    Message 1 of 44 , May 25, 2007
      I'm not going to read all that, Will.  Could you summarize your response clearly and coherently in a single paragraph?

      Message 44 of 44 , May 31, 2007
        Yes, Sola, animals are innocent as doves, are manipulative as snakes, and as violent and unmerciful as hungry lions, and as sexually immoral as rabbits.  We do indeed empathize with them and sometimes even act like them -- but that's not always a good thing.  We should not identify with them, and most importantly and relevant to this discussion, in Kierkegaard's opinion we do not experience time the same way they do.

        Jim R

        On 5/31/07, † Angel Sola <sola_blue_angel@...> wrote:

        I empathize with animals. They are innocent as doves. Have you ever
        watched two mourning doves walking with one another, they have the MOST
        AMAZING rhythms with are in concert with one another. And when a small
        flock takes flight it happens all at once, not one by one. Sola

        --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "James Rovira"