Re: Kierkegaard’s apparent lack of clarity of thought

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "jimstuart46"
      <jjimstuart@...> wrote:
      Jim S, Does the quote from Movements and Positions mean that the self
      must find a comfortable relation to the experience of the Infinite?
      If this is so, then it is possible that one's relationship to oneself
      could change over time if there is some other context in which one
      can no longer feel the same sense of pride? Bill