Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Meddy's ? & Willy's Speculation; Part

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2006
      Bill -- you don't know anything about my opinions about sex, because I
      haven't written about them, and you don't know anything about my opinions
      about Religiousness B, because you don't know how to read.

      Willy gets that the point of the passage of mine he quoted was "transferred
      language." I was applying this to religious experience in general, and the
      transition to Religiousness B in particular, but did not tie it directly to
      any specific Kierkegaard quotation, no.

    • billybob98103
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 5, 2006
        --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "James Rovira"
        <jamesrovira@...> wrote:
        >Jim R., Just where is the fantasy? Where does the fantasy begin?
        There is no need for you go down that road, but I'd like to know
        where you think I begin going wrong? What is the wrong first step, in
        other words? Bill