Bridge

  • levinjudith
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 26, 2001
      What a shame I missed your discussion on
      mysticism, my views are a bridge between yours, it seems.
      But I have a question anyway: Do you think there is
      the possibility that K had an ineffable knowledge
      that he expressed as Christian because his readers
      were Christian?
    • lycansorb
      Message 67 of 67 , Jun 12, 2001
        Thank you for your warm welcome Ron. You have a
        fine sight for a very worthy subject. Just spent the
        past several months in the study of Sorens "Fear and
        Trembling" (forgive me I am spelling and grammar impaired).
        Soren captured my interest in college after reading
        Walker Perceys Novels and Philosophical writings. So
        misunderstood by the christian community. What a pity.