Quote citation?

  • allfathers_godi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Greetings,

      I've quoted Kiekegaard for years, but as a student of history I have
      an academic responsibility to cite in footnotes where the quotes come
      from. After extensive online searches I have been unable to locate
      which work by Kierkegaard this quote is from:

      "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
      thought which they seldom use."

      If anyone knows which book and a page reference it's from that would
      be most appreciated. Thank you.

      Regards,
      Ryan