The quote

  • Médéric Laitier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Hi Willy,

      I managed to find your profile, homep. and list of quotes so the matter's all right for me. As for others, I couldn't say...

      Thanks for the material. I am also reading old notes of mine so I'll come back to Clim/AntiClim a little later... I think I won't shred (or... not much :) ).

      Sincerely,
      Médéric

      PS: Have you ever thought of adding these quotes of yours to the forum documents? I don't think Ron would mind. But for the legal aspect perhaps for there is quite a bit there...

      Thanks again anyway.