Re: Becoming Subjective

  • John Anngeister
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      Very substantial response, Een. On a second reading, in
      particular, the light was shining through. I want to
      study it further before answering, so please be patient.
      But thank you.

      I see my disadvantage in launching out before finishing the
      three chapters (to say nothing of the entire authorship!).
      But your comments are setting sparks on the basis of my other
      philosophical and religious reading. Again, I am obliged to
      you for your care and trouble in getting things down in
      writing for me.

      It is late, though, and I only have time for this short note
      in hopes that you (or will and jim) will not think I was
      dodging these excellent issues with my little post on Climacus.

      Sincerely,

      -John.