Re: The Day's Text....?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Dear Een,

      Yes, this seems a good idea to me. Perhaps other members of the Kierkegaardian group will join us as well.

      I've only got the older Lowrie/Swenson translations of these books, but hopefully they are good enough - you'll have to say if you think otherwise.

      Just to check I've picked out the correct passages - the SUD First Section, A is just two pages, while the CUP Section II, Chapters I-III is around 200.

      Assuming that's right, I may take a week or two to read the SUD as I'm a slow reader and don't have a lot of free time, but we can all pick up discussion points as we are reading through.