Re: [Kierkegaardian] Direct Communication

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 12:20 PM
      Dear Een,

      I think you are confusing understanding with truth. Understanding a statement is one thing, its truth or falsity is another.

      I understand the muslim who says "Mohammed is the one true prophet". However, the fact that I understand what he says, doesn't make what he says true.

      As far as I can tell you are saying that because I understand your statement that 'direct communication is impossible', then it must be true.

      Is this your argument, or have I missed something?