Request

  • petervandever
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      God has me mentoring about 5 to 7 young people with a call of God on
      their lives and I believe there are more on the way. I am looking to
      build a resource library that these young people can read and recieve
      teaching from. My personal library is mostly revival and prophetic
      books and not the best for ministrial training. Do you have any books
      you can part with to train up men and women in the works of the
      Kingdom?

      Peter