BREAKING ALL THE RULES News site - daily update of news and essays

  • SARTRE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Friends,

      Announcement: BREAKING ALL THE RULES News http://batr.net/ requests
      your comments and feedback about our new three column news format.

      Daily articles and news from a paleoconservative/libertarian
      viewpoint. This site will compliment our main content on:
      http://batr.org/

      Columnists are invited to send their inquires for submissions to Old
      Right - BATR Reflections. Upon posting, the title and links will
      appear on both BREAKING ALL THE RULES sites.

      Appreciate your support and visits to BATR. Commentary by SARTRE can
      be found on Global Gulag, Strappado Wrack, View from the Mount,
      Solitary Purdah, Dueling Twins and Varying Verity.

      All the best,

      SARTRE

      BREAKING ALL THE RULES: http://batr.org/ BATR News:
      http://batr.net/ redirect to: http://batr.blogspot.com/ Old Right -