Kierkegaardian

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 67 , Jan 23, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Kierkegaardian
    • lycansorb
      Message 67 of 67 , Jun 12 2:45 PM
        Thank you for your warm welcome Ron. You have a
        fine sight for a very worthy subject. Just spent the
        past several months in the study of Sorens "Fear and
        Trembling" (forgive me I am spelling and grammar impaired).
        Soren captured my interest in college after reading
        Walker Perceys Novels and Philosophical writings. So
        misunderstood by the christian community. What a pity.