Re: christian existentialism

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
      Sunny,

      Welcome to the group. The best advice I can offer is to read as much
      Kierkegaard as you can. I don't know if there is actually a Christian
      Existentialism apart from his works. Jacques Maritain wrote some
      interesting stuff from a Thomist Catholic perspective that you might
      also find interesting.

      ~Ron~

      --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "sunnyhoneyjul"