christian existentialism

  • sunnyhoneyjul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      i am very interested in the idea of christian existentialism &
      kierkegaard in general. I have just begun to research it and see if
      it is what i am looking for. mostly I will be observing, as I cannot
      comment yet. If anyone has any tips or advice for me, I welcome them.
      thanks.
    • roncriss
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
        Sunny,

        Welcome to the group. The best advice I can offer is to read as much
        Kierkegaard as you can. I don't know if there is actually a Christian
        Existentialism apart from his works. Jacques Maritain wrote some
        interesting stuff from a Thomist Catholic perspective that you might
        also find interesting.

        ~Ron~

        --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, "sunnyhoneyjul"