Prayer NOW!

  • petervandever
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      Monday, a VERY bad can of worms was opened in my MARRIAGE! It has
      been a roller coaster ride! My wife, Stacy, has told me she is
      filing the divorce papers on Monday morning! This is NOT God's will.
      I am praying and interceding for God to move is a NOW FAITH IS
      fashion. We need a healing, redemptive, and restoring word of the
      Lord NOW! Please Pray!
      Peter