Prayer Request

  • petervandever
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      We are at a stand still in the natural.God led us to a 51,000+ square
      foot abandoned hospital in the worst part of Corpus Christi, TX!
      There is litterally no life giving church anywhere close! Our fight
      is there is over $90,000 in back taxes and the lawyer respresenting
      the county says it is not for sale. They are doing nothing with it
      but will not let us have it! The church has a "out of sight, out of
      mind attitude."

      God has reminded who the opposition is. It is not the lawyer nor the
      county but the spirits and principalities of the city. The real fight
      for this building is the devil. He knows if this ministry gets this
      building, it will be a stronghold for the Holy Spirit to reach the
      homeless, drug addicts, and those addicted to sex. We are in a
      battle for this building to be set apart for God's Glory to be
      mantifestied!

      Please join me in intercession for this building! Also, if you know
      how to grant money for this type ministry, Please email me back
      becuase I need the help and advice!