The Dream coming true!

  • petervandever
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      Evangelist Peter Vandever and Forerunner Generation Ministries is
      proud to announce the opening of the Corpus Christi Dream Center on
      Sunday, December 7, 2003 at 10am.

      Services will be:
      Sundays 10am- Outpouring Service
      Tuesdays 7pm- School of the Spirit
      Fridays 7pm- Impartation Service

      CCDC exist to the values in Intercession, Worship, Evangelism,
      Prophetic Ministry, Social Justice, and Bridal Idenity.

      We are meeting in the inner city of Corpus Christi, TX near Del mar
      College.

      Please be in prayer for favor as we have a meeting coming up with the
      mayor of Corpus Christi and other high ranking officials.