Existentialism Philosophy blog has new xml content posting using RSS

  • sartrejp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Friends,

      Existentialism Philosophy http://sartre.info is using RSS transfer to post content that will have permanent placement on the left column. Sites that has a xml url address with rotation updates are welcome to send a private message for consideration to be added to our blog site.

      Note how it works. Radical Academy has their updates and links featured on the site.

      Remember Existentialism Philosophy accepts public registration that allows for direct posting to the site.

      Send comments and feedback to: sartrejp@...

      Our setting to your group are Special Notice. Unfortunately, must limit mail from other groups.

      If you have a website, join the Existentialism Webring http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=existentialism

      Hope you will visit our sites and accept an invite to post your essays to Existentialism Philosophy.

      All the best,

      SARTRE

      The Existentialism Philosophy Blog http://sartre.info welcomes your essays for posting to the blog. Upon registration, you will be added to our members.

      Also visit our political site - BREAKING ALL THE RULES http://batr.org