Fear and trembling

  • rhapsody_blue_13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 12:21 PM
      Hi, jus joined today, i read a module on philo which include
      kierkegaard. Reading the earlier posts, i think lain had offered
      clarifications on K's concepts. There are some interesting discussion
      between Ron and Don as well.For me, wat makes me understand knight of
      infinite resignation/faith is the comparision of the attitude of 2
      very poor men.
      1) According to earthly rational,he wun get his next meal, but he is
      so confident that he would ask his wife to prepare the meal even if
      there's no rice.(faith) Complete faith=="craziness"
      2)he knows he probably wun get his next meal but he still persists on
      the hope (infinite resignation)

      In a way, we can say knight of faith is the next level of
      enlightenment to knight of infinite resignation

      regards,
      Sharon