Hello

  • petervandever
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2003
      Everyone, Check out my church's website
      www.revivalgeneration.faithweb.com
    • tompullman42
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        Hello,
        I tried to post a while ago but my post did not go through. I'm able
        to read all the posts since I posted mine o.k. Is there a probation
        period for new members?
        Toma
      • Ron Criss
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
          Yes, to avoid spammers. You are no longer being moderated.

          Ron

          --- In kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com, tompullman42 <no_reply@...>