  • Forerunner Generation Ministries
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      I am Pastor Peter Vandever. I am a student of revival and of christian
      philosophy.

      "... I am out to win souls. It is my business to seek the lost. It is my
      business to make everyone hungry, dissatisfied, mad or glad. I want to see
      every person filled with the Holy Spirit. I must have a message from Heaven
      that will not leave peopleas I found them..." --- Smith Wigglesworth