Re: [Kierkegaardian] Digest Number 34

  • Jonathan Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      Thanks for that, Ron!
      Your Concordians list sounds interesting and I think I
      will check it out. I had the pleasure of reading
      Emerson and Thoreau under Carl Bode wayyyyy back in my
      undergrad days.
      Brief biofacts:
      JG= Jon Glenn, 52, lawyer and businessman in Atlanta,
      married 23 years to Suzanne, with two children-
      daughter is finishing soph year at Princeton; son will
      matriculate at NYU this fall.

      Peace-
      JG

      http://search.yahoo.com