The point

  • Jeffrey Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Jim,
      I miss everything. I am missing in character and abilities.
      Ok, you were saying K was using the same trick as Scott-F. Puts the words in fictitious characters' mouth.
      Let me agree with you. So he did. A is not real, B is not real, Johannes was not real and Eremita no more.
      All fake.
      Fine.
      Now why did he have them saying what he have them saying ?
      What's the point ?
      Best regards,
      Jeffrey Burns