Kids Safe Pencil Pals
Kids 3-17 (parents can write for the younger children)
Kids Safe Pencil Pals is a safe place for parents to find pen pals for their children. Kids love to receive snail mail from other kids across the globe, but finding a penpal can prove to be a difficult task. Here, we hope you can find a pen pal with ease.
How this group works:
- All members must be a parent (children under 18, let your parents know about this group).
- Home addresses are not allowed to be displayed on this message board/group e-mails.
- We strongly urge you to obtain a P.O. Box to use for receiving Pen Pal mail.
- Only use your child's first name in this group.
- After your membership has been approved, post a message with your child's age, first name, State you reside in, and hobbies.
- Once you find a pen pal, send a personal e-mail to that member requesting the mailing address.
- Parents can also use this forum to keep in touch with the parent of their child's pen pal.
* Disclaimer: Kids Safe Pencil Pals Yahoo Group moderator and Gateway to Knowledge hope that this group will make finding a pen pal for your child a safe experience. However, we are not responsible for the safety of your child. Please use caution when giving your home address to strangers. And be sure to monitor the correspondence to insure the safty of your child.
- Snail Mail Pen Pals
- Jul 31, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.