Mindfulness with Adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties

  • jessicabradford44
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      Hi,

      I am a PhD student and am interested in training the mindfulness
      component of ACT to adolescents with emotional and behavioural
      difficuties. Does anyone have any experience of potential ethics
      involved in training only a handful (say 8) of the adolescents at this
      school rather than every pupil?

      Also, I would be very grateful if anyone can suggest any mindfulness
      practices that may work well with these individuals.

      Thanks

      Jess