You simply do not EVER use an online repro for your footprints or anything it's too dangerous. If you find it tedious, then you may need to look at yourg0poy
... ^--- this is what bothers me. I *think* there should be a guideline on how to do it in the github libs -- I've already stumbled onto parts that I had to
... „n” is used already for empty all zones in project. -- Best Regards, LordBlicklttechpl
Download KiCad from http://www.kicad-pcb.org
The KiCad documentation can be found at :
For details of uploading your libraries, symbols and footprints go to http://www.kicadlib.org
For Spanish users of KiCad, see http://groups.google.com/group/kicad-users-es?hl=es
For KiCad development, see https://launchpad.net/kicad
Please read the KiCad FAQ in the group files section before posting your question.
Please post your bug reports to the group where they will be picked up by the creators of KiCad.
- Open Source
- Aug 31, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.