Re: [kicad-users] QSOP24 footprint

  • Veronica Merryfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 12:23 AM
      SSOP24 is 2mm wider on the outside of the pads. I think there might be enough pad size to ensure some pad under the pin.

      But, I would to know someone else has used a SSOP for a QSOP.

      Thanks

      On 2010-03-31, at 11:52 PM, Karakai Andras wrote:

      > I think SSOP24 is OK for you.
      >

      > 2010/4/1 Veronica Merryfield <veronica.merryfield@...>
      >
      > I'm looking for a QSOP24 footprint if anyone is willing to share.
      >
      > Many thanks
      >
      > Veronica

    • Bip's
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 6:10 PM
        Veronica,

        A shape name has different meaning for different supplier.
        You can usually get the drawing of the correct layout from the datasheet of the part.
        QSOP24 for one could be SSOP24 for another and TSOP24 for a third one.

      • rupak1.r@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 10:11 PM
        • 3 KB
        Hi
              download the ssop24 footprint and import it .