Re: [kicad-users] Is it posible to split a single multi-part device across sheets?

  • Hristo Antonov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Hi,
      Yes it is possible. Just look how opamp symbols are made in Kicad. I
      think that it is possible to split the part on A B C D subparts. I would
      use double page size but split the part is a good idea too. Remember to
      override the automatic part annotation for this part only so you keep it
      as one footprint.
      Good luck.