Kicad German user group

  • Danilo Uccelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 3:20 AM
      Hi,

      The link for a Kicad German user group on kicadlib.org seems broken.

      Somebody knows if there is a user group in German language still active ?

      So I can correct it.

      Cheers.
      --
      Danilo Uccelli
      CH-2400 Le Locle
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 1:06 PM
        --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "Danilo Uccelli" <danucc@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > The link for a Kicad German user group on kicadlib.org seems broken.
        >
        > Somebody knows if there is a user group in German language still
        active ?

        > So I can correct it.
        >
        > Cheers.
        > --
        > Danilo Uccelli
        > CH-2400 Le Locle
        > danucc@...

        Hi Danilo,
        May be you can ask on the kicad-devel group : I know that there are
        some german users posting often.
        Best regards.
        Rémy.