Re: Help required with the source code .....of KICAD

  • ghatwal_amit
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi Milan ,

      I was able to overcome the last error as regards to building wx
      widgets . I am currently in process of building the CMAKE makefiles.
      I just wanted to know if there is some sort of documentation for the
      source code so that i could understand it far better.

      Regards
      Amit

      --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, Milan Horák <stranger@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > downloaded directly from sf.net
      > (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435)
      >
      > Milan
      >
      > ghatwal_amit napsal(a):
      > > Hi Milan ,
      > >
      > > Just to cross -verify ...can you please gimme the link from where
      you
      > > downlaod the mingw/msys utility .
      > > Perhaps , am going wrong there somewhere .
      > >
      > > Perhaps the exact location from where you have downlaoded this
      > > utility might resolve this problem.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Amit
      > > --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, Milan Horák <stranger@> wrote:
      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> in this case I have no idea.
      > >>
      > >> IMO it is incomplete mingw/msys installation.
      > >>
      > >> Milan

      > > know :)

      > > Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before
      posting your question.
      > > Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the
      creator of Kicad.
      > > Please visit http://www.kicadlib.org for details of how to
      contribute your symbols/modules to the kicad library.
      > > For building Kicad from source and other development questions
      visit the kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-
      devel
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Milan Horák
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hi,

        there are only comments inline of source code, no documentation, AFAIK.

        Milan