Remy-What a fantastic article

  • yajeed2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hi,
      Remy has written a fantastic article and deserves high praise for
      having it published in a mainstream magazine.
      While I'm here I'd like to say thank you to Remy for all the hard work
      he/she put in to the translation of the help files from French to English.
      Also to everyone else involved (including myself :)).
      Sadly I will be closing the translation group at the end of July due
      to lack of activity. Hopefully any further work can be done through
      the wiki.
      I will keep a backup of the files on my local PC.

      David.