Re: [kicad-users] Re: New file uploaded to kicad-users

  • Koenraad Lelong
    Message 1 of 256 , Apr 26, 2012
      On 26-04-12 17:26, Richard Webb wrote:

      >> If you have some spare time ;-) and want to make a 3d model : I would
      >> like to have one of a microswitch (Farnell number 1735367). I made the
      >> module and tried making a 3d model with FreeCad, but I'm stuck. I can
      >> provide the uncomplete 3d model I have and of course the module. Also a
      >> 2d dxf-file.
      >
      > I was feeling creative this morning so I took a swing at this. It's in a new folder in the Files area for general 3D models.
      >
      > The center of the common pin, pin 1, at the PCB surface is the insertion point for the model.
      Hi,

      Almost perfect !
      Now I have to search for the threads about opening the wrl-file in a
      CAD-package to design my case around the board.
      I tried importing it in FreeCad, but the devices don't show.

      Anyway, thank you very much.

      Koenraad Lelong.
    • kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
      Message 256 of 256 , Dec 2, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kicad-users
        group.

        File : /Dennis Drury/Block Signal.txt.txt
        Uploaded by : dennis95747 <cowrr1984@...>
        Description : File that Seeed Studios does not accept.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        dennis95747 <cowrr1984@...>