Re: [kicad-users] Re: New file uploaded to kicad-users

  • Ivica Kvasina
    Message 1 of 256 , Apr 26, 2012
      nice job...

      there you go, community responded and saved the day... ;-)

      IK

      Message 256 of 256 , Dec 2, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kicad-users
        group.

        File : /Dennis Drury/Block Signal.txt.txt
        Uploaded by : dennis95747 <cowrr1984@...>
        Description : File that Seeed Studios does not accept.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        dennis95747 <cowrr1984@...>