Re: [kicad-users] Re: New file uploaded to kicad-users

  • Ivica Kvasina
    Message 1 of 248 , Apr 26 10:50 AM
      nice job...

      there you go, community responded and saved the day... ;-)

      IK

      Message 248 of 248 , Mar 26
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kicad-users
        group.

        File : /Python Scripts for Kicad/Stand alone/PyKiCad-CaseSensitiveLibCure_RevC_21Mar2014.zip
        Uploaded by : bernd.wiebus <bernd.wiebus@...>
        Description : A Python3 skript and some help files for the BZR4646 problem. Convertes old Eeschematics wit upper case symbol names to symbol names matching to the library. Please read the README file. Author: Bernd Wiebus, GNU GPL

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        bernd.wiebus <bernd.wiebus@...>