Re: [kicad-users] EESchema: Save as

  • Alain Mouette
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25 6:52 PM
      Yes, I know and I do that. With a very special care when making backups
      and clean up at the end of the project. (and I did lose them sometimes)

      But PCBnew is so much cleaner. No mess, no files...

      And mor important: when you copy some part of another project, it
      doesn't make a mess. Sometimes this libs are really hard to put back
      toghether :(

      Alain