Re: Kicad Module Scanner / Viewer

  • storan4wd
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 20 8:36 AM
      Hi Marcelo,

      Thanks for the suggestion; the updated project is here.  I won't put it in repository as it's really just a crude utility for personal use and likely to be obsoleted with new versions of Kicad fairly quickly. Anyone who wishes to do so is very welcome though!

      Regards,

      Bob

      --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo Politzer <mpolitzer.c@...> wrote:

      > Document Not FoundThe document you requested could not be found.
      >
      > I would like you to consider putting it in a repository (github), or
      > something similar if you intend to open the code so we can help you out :)
      >
      > 2012/4/17 al_thomason al_thomason@...
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hate to be one of 'Those' guys . . . But any chance of a WinXp version in
      > > the future?
      > >
      > > -al-
      > >

      > --
      > []s,
      > Marcelo

    • Jean-Paul Gendner
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 5, 2012

        Hello,

                    Question: is there a way to change the clearance just for one track, kind of track or one area in a board?

                    Any help or advice is welcome,

                    Regards,

                    Jean-Paul

        ****************

        Jean-Paul Gendner

      • Andy Eskelson
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5, 2012
          You can define a custom track in the design rules window. That can then
          be applied to a specified net, so that could do most of what you want,
          but it does have limitations if you are not careful when using the
          global replace options. Best to have a play about with the design rules
          setup and you will see what can be done.

          I've never needed to change the clearance of an area, and to be honest
          that's not really something I would even think about doing. I don't think
          there is a way to do this, but I've never really looked for it so I could
          be wrong about that.

          Andy

          On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:26:24 +0200
          "Jean-Paul Gendner" <jean-paul.gendner@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >

          > Question: is there a way to change the clearance just for one
          > track, kind of track or one area in a board?
          >

          > Any help or advice is welcome,
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > Jean-Paul
          >

          > ****************
          >
          > Jean-Paul Gendner

        • Jean-Paul Gendner
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 6, 2012

            Many thanks Andy,

                        I think I have understood and have now to try as soon as I found time! The raison is that the track must be a 100 ohms microstrip line for a 3GHz signal, and I think that ground or other signals should not be to close.

                        Regards,

                        Jean-Paul

            Jean-Paul Gendner

            03.88.27.03.44