Where are you?

  • lejla_masala
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hello everybody.
      Long time there was no any messages.
      How are you? What are you doing?
      Regards,
      Lejla
    • muh azhar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        Konichiwa
        Lejla....how are you? I am fine. Yes, long time I didn't hear information from any body.
        Cevat San how are you.....? How about your action plan? I hear from my friend that Toyama San asked about the progress of the action plan. How about you Cevat, Safee, Kittiporn, Hien, Rittisak and Hamido San. I hope your action plan already to exist.
        I have information from my friends in KIC that snow already down in kitakyushu.
        Ok.....see you.....
        Ja mata
        Azhar

        lejla_masala <lejla_masala@...> wrote:
        Hello everybody.
        Long time there was no any messages.
        How are you? What are you doing?
        Regards,
        Lejla

        Yahoo! Personals

      • muh azhar

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
            Muh Azhar, Konichiwa

            Finally, we achieve a succesful in the implementation of ISO 9000 at an enterprise dedicated to the Synthetic fibers and which also produce autoparts, specially to the MAZDA line in Colombia.

            I always remember that great moments in Kitakyushu with you.  It's probably at  new year expent in USA , I only said that it's probably!  Not secure.

            Cevat congratulations for your project in Germany and Instanbul.  I know you very clever and I imagine your high grades in RT second level; in Japan you demonstrate to us that you are too capable.  This paragraph I write with the respect for everybody of my classmates in KIC.

            What about you Lejla in Croatia?  Thanks for your remembrance!

            Also, the algerian boys send me many messages, but my french language has been improved during this period.  I hope in June I would be able stablish good communication with them.

            Many burst to you!

            Mauricio Lombana

            muh azhar <jecfri@...> escribió:
            Konichiwa
            Lejla....how are you? I am fine. Yes, long time I didn't hear information from any body.
            Cevat San how are you.....? How about your action plan? I hear from my friend that Toyama San asked about the progress of the action plan. How about you Cevat, Safee, Kittiporn, Hien, Rittisak and Hamido San. I hope your action plan already to exist.
            I have information from my friends in KIC that snow already down in kitakyushu.
            Ok.....see you.....
            Ja mata
            Azhar

            lejla_masala <lejla_masala@...> wrote: