Re: [kic2005] vacation, film festival and ........

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Dear Lejla....
      Moshi moshi ....ohayo gozaimasu......o genki desu ka.....?
      It's very nice hear you back from vacation. Your experiences are very nice. Congratulation and have a nice back to work. I hope your brain very fresh........
      Good luck........

      lejla_masala <lejla_masala@...> wrote:
      Hello there,
      how are you? Long time we didn't hear each other.
      I came from vacation last week and then we had Sarajevo Film
      Festival.
      My vaction was very good. I tried to relax as much as I could. I went
      to Croatian coast. But long time sleeping:))and swimming was great. I
      will try these days to send you some pictures.
      And then as I already said we had Sarajevo Film Festival (you can
      visit the web page if you want: www.sff.ba).
      They had really good movies, but of course you can't see all of them
      so I took the Open Air Cinema (you wach the movie together with 1000
      people, and the scren is app 11x10 m). That's wonderful. One of the
      movies I really liked is Hotel Rwanda, so I reccomend you to watch the
      movie when you have time. Some other movies like Crash, On clear day
      and Layer Cake are good too. But the movies screaning started every
      night at about 9.00 PM, so I usualy came home after 12. And in the
      morning....it was very difficult to wake up at 6.00 AM.:)))
      Hope you will write soon.

      Regards,
      Lejla