healthy life

  • Cevat Akkaya
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 24, 2005
      Subject: FW: Our new health program!

      Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this

      true?

      > A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and
      that's it... don't
      > waste them on exercise. Everything wears out
      eventually. Speeding up
      > your heart will not make you live longer;
      that's like saying you can
      > extend the life of your car by driving
      it faster. Want to live longer?
      > Take a
      nap.

      ---------

      > Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more
      fruits and vegetables?

      > A: You must grasp logistical
      efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay
      > and corn. And what are
      these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more
      > than an efficient
      mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system.
      > Need grain?
      Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass
      > (green
      leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your

      recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

      ---------

      > Q: Should I reduce my alcohol
      intake?

      > A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit.
      Brandy is distilled wine,
      > that means they take the water out of
      the fruity bit so you get even
      > more of the goodness that way.
      Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms

      up!

      ---------

      > Q: How can I calculate my body/fat
      ratio?

      > A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your
      ratio is one to
      > one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to
      one, etc.

      ---------

      > Q: What are some of the advantages of
      participating in a regular

      ---------

      > Q: Aren't fried foods bad for
      you?

      > A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!. Foods are fried
      these days in vegetable
      > oil. In fact, they're permeated in it.
      How could getting more
      > vegetables be bad for you?

      > ---------

      > Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from
      getting a little soft around the
      > middle?

      A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You
      > should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger
      stomach.

      ---------

      > Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
      >
      > A: Are you crazy? HELLO ...... Cocoa beans!  Another vegetable!!!
      It's

      ---------

      > Q: Is swimming good for your
      figure?

      > A: If swimming is good for your figure,
      explain whales to me.

      ---------

      > Q: Is getting in-shape important for my
      lifestyle?

      > A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape!

      > ---------

      > Well, I hope this has cleared up any
      misconceptions you may have had
      > about food and
      diets.

      > And remember: "Life should NOT be a journey to the
      grave with the
      > intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
      well preserved body,
      > but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay
      in one hand - chocolate in
      > the other - body thoroughly used up,
      totally worn out, and screaming
      > "WOO HOO, What a
      Ride!"
    • muh azhar
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 16, 2006
        Arigato Gozaimashita Senior Mauricio....
        I am waiting for your news and pictures.
        Ja ne,
        Azhar

        MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:
        Azhar,

        I´m very well, The carnival in Colombia is always done in Barranquilla almost at the geographic situation to Cartagena.  It´s aproximatelly 1 hour by car.  The exactly date is on finally of January, what´s mean?  That´s starting in 15 days.
        Bedide I´ve never participeted in such carnival, but it´s a time of rejoicing of people in the region.   However, I´ll send news and pictures in the next days dear Azhar.

        Mauricio

        muh azhar <jecfri@...> escribió:
        Dear Senior Mauricio Lombana.......
        O genki desu ka? Watashi wa genki desu.
        How is about your new years nigth in Colombia ? I expected that it's very ok .....
        Mauricio San......how is about the carnaval in colombia? If you have some picture I don't mine receive by email. I want to know your partisipation in the carnaval or you have some exciting picture.....
        Ja ne,
        Azhar

        MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:

        Hello everybody.

        This is the splendid city in Colombia that I lived for a period of time.
        This town is located at north at the Caribbean Ocean.

        It's called Cartagena de Indias.

        Mauricio Lombana

        muh azhar <jecfri@...> escribió:

        Hello everybody.......
        Happy Idhul Adha Dzulhijjah 10, 1426 H.

        Regards,
        Azhar

        LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
        Llamadas a fijos y moviles desde 1 centimo por minuto.
        http://es.voice.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Photos