From Indonesia

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 5, 2005
      Dear Mina San,
      Hello everybody ..... I hope all of you very fine....
      Today I play pingpong (table tennis) in the competation in our company. In the first circle I am lucky (become winner). My friend has been setting me for play succer, pingpong and tennis. Yesterday we played succer and we could win (with the score 1 - 0).
      I hope we can to be the campion in succer and pimpong like the last year. (he he he he.......)
      Ok mina san........see you until the next information from our competation.......
      Ja mata

      azhar (NDI Kensuin)

      MAURICIO LOMBANA <mauriciolombana@...> wrote:

      Dear Lejla and KIC group,

      At Bogota in another way still raining, the average temperature here is always 18 degrees celcius.  The population never use air conditioner.  Sometimes in the nights it´s neccesary turn on the heaters because the climate down until 6 degrees celcius.

      Imagine you find out a city with this caractheristics at the middle of tropic.  By the way, the heatest town in Colombia is around 38 degrees celcius.  Amazing it´s a paradise.

      Mauricio Lombana

      Correo Yahoo!
      Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
      http://correo.yahoo.es

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Cevat Akkaya
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 5, 2005
        Ohayo Gonzaimasu
        Yesterday I had 2 Japanese guests, may be you remember I mentioned about the Japanese I met in the airplane when I was on my way back to Turkey. Saturday evening they called me and we met on Sunday morning I took them to museums and for lunch we went to my parents house with all my family, they didnt like the Turkish drink Ayran (may be Lejla knows this). Anyway it was interesting to be the host family for Japans..We really enjoyed. Azhar may be we can see you in Olympic games in near future :-) .Congratulations..
        Hope to hear from you again..

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 6, 2005
          Hi everybody.
          How are you? To be honest I'm exhausted. I renovate my apartment, so
          alreday 10 days it is a disorder, rubbish, etc. And it will last for
          next 20 days. But after that it will be ok. Better place for living:))
          And from August 1, I will have summer vacation. I will go to the city
          where my parents live, and after I'm going to the coast, somewhere in
          Croatia.
          Cevat, what is Ayran? Maybe we also have it but with another name.
          Azhar, you have our support for your competition:))Go for it:))
          So, my working day at the office is starting and then from 4.30 let's
          I'miss all of you. Very much.
          Till next time.
          Lejla

          P.S. Idham, I'm glad you like the song. I heard it long, long time
          ago.... It's good.
          --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, "Cevat Akkaya" <cevatakkaya@a...>
          wrote:
          > Ohayo Gonzaimasu
          > Yesterday I had 2 Japanese guests, may be you remember I mentioned
          about the Japanese I met in the airplane when I was on my way back to
          Turkey. Saturday evening they called me and we met on Sunday morning
          I took them to museums and for lunch we went to my parents house with
          all my family, they didnt like the Turkish drink Ayran (may be Lejla
          knows this). Anyway it was interesting to be the host family for
          Japans..We really enjoyed. Azhar may be we can see you in Olympic
          games in near future :-) .Congratulations..
          > Hope to hear from you again..

          ----------
        • Cevat Akkaya
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 6, 2005
            Hi,
            I am working my mind is full with bussiness, I am trying to solve some
            problems in our marketing, and some people has left the company so nowadays
            I am trying to find and train new staff, Lejla it is very difficult to make
            some restoration in house this summer I have to change the old windows of my
            apartment too but I am always delaying it. Ohhh so many things to do but I
            dont think so I have enough energy,
            By the way Ayran is a very simple drink made by yogurth (lets say liquid
            yogurth with salt)..
            Hope to hear from everybody.
            CEVAT

            wrote:
            > Ohayo Gonzaimasu
            > Yesterday I had 2 Japanese guests, may be you remember I mentioned
            about the Japanese I met in the airplane when I was on my way back to
            Turkey. Saturday evening they called me and we met on Sunday morning
            I took them to museums and for lunch we went to my parents house with
            all my family, they didnt like the Turkish drink Ayran (may be Lejla
            knows this). Anyway it was interesting to be the host family for
            Japans..We really enjoyed. Azhar may be we can see you in Olympic
            games in near future :-) .Congratulations..
            > Hope to hear from you again..

          • idham muhammad
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 7, 2005
              Konichiwa....
              wow.....Dear Lejla! I'ts been so long.....you were
              missing in action. Last weekend I just came back from
              Singapore. Had an annual sports competition btw S'pore
              and M'sia. We won 7 games and S'pore won only 2.
              Overall, we are the champ. Next week, I will be on
              vacation to Perhentian Kecil island at East Coast of
              Malaysia. Hang out with islanders and do some diving
              and snoorkling. You can search for the island in the
              internet. http://www.perhentian.com.my/
              It's really beautiful!. I will be there next
              Wednesday until Sunday. I really miss powdery sands
              and cristal clear water. You guys wanna join me gettin
              chillin? Just inform me. Time to change your skin tone
              dude!
              BYE....C.U
              p.s/ Mr.Noor alive or not?

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/
            • lejla_masala
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 7, 2005
                I' was missing in my apartment completely:)) and among all those
                things you have to buy.
                And when you think you've purchased everything then the workers came
                and say they need something more in material or something like that.
                Also, you always find something else which should be done (and which
                was not planned). So, Cevat before you start works, keep in mind
                there will be always more things (read more money):)) And don't
                postpone it. As soon as better.
                Idham,.... have a nice time on vacation. I'm sure you will know how
                to use the time......I envy you....Send us some pictures please.
                But, Croatia coast is not bad. They have very good beaches. There is
                my favorite place - bar located on the beach. This bar's name is
                Southern Comfort.... So I hope it will be good vacation somewhere in
                August.
                Really, what's going on with Mr. Noor?

              • muh azhar
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 12, 2005
                  Cevat,
                  I know this is hard work for you to forming the people become marketing officer. But I know you will find the wright people for supporting your business.
                  Cevat I remember to support you if you need WPS. So If you need WPS, don't worry, ask me please.(he he he........)
                  OK.......have a nice work

                  wrote:
                  > Ohayo Gonzaimasu
                  > Yesterday I had 2 Japanese guests, may be you remember I mentioned
                  about the Japanese I met in the airplane when I was on my way back to
                  Turkey. Saturday evening they called me and we met on Sunday morning
                  I took them to museums and for lunch we went to my parents house with
                  all my family, they didnt like the Turkish drink Ayran (may be Lejla
                  knows this). Anyway it was interesting to be the host family for
                  Japans..We really enjoyed. Azhar may be we can see you in Olympic
                  games in near future :-) .Congratulations..
                  > Hope to hear from you again..

                • Cevat Akkaya
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 12, 2005
                    Hello Azhar, it is great news that you will send me WPS I can ask for your help in very near future,
                    see you

                    wrote:
                    > Ohayo Gonzaimasu
                    > Yesterday I had 2 Japanese guests, may be you remember I mentioned
                    about the Japanese I met in the airplane when I was on my way back to
                    Turkey. Saturday evening they called me and we met on Sunday morning
                    I took them to museums and for lunch we went to my parents house with
                    all my family, they didnt like the Turkish drink Ayran (may be Lejla
                    knows this). Anyway it was interesting to be the host family for
                    Japans..We really enjoyed. Azhar may be we can see you in Olympic
                    games in near future :-) .Congratulations..
                    > Hope to hear from you again..

                  • MAURICIO LOMBANA
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 13, 2005

                      In the last days I had some dreams!

                      The first was with Hamid and me in Syria told me welcome, welcome!  Remember that Hamid stood up on a balcony.

                      The second was with Hien, she showed me cartoons.  It shall be Hien is inocent and tender.

                      The third was with Cevat.  We had discussions about the bussiness of the life.

                      The fourth was the most extrange of them.  Azhar and me lift down in a big elevator of a high building operated by an officer of blue eyes.  The building was sorrounded for a thick snow and storm and it worst we stood up in the opposite side of the elevator without pronounced a word.

                      Mauricio Lombana

                      Correo Yahoo!
                      Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
                      http://correo.yahoo.es
                    • muh azhar
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
                        HELLO EVERYBODY..........
                        HOW ARE YOU?
                        HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
                        BYE  BYE........SEE YOU......
                        JA MATA,
                        AZHAR

                        Yahoo! Mail
                      • kittiporn posew
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
                          Dear azhar,and every body
                          I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I hope that you will be happy.
                          Thank god it friday
                          ja mata ne
                          kitty

                          muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
                          HELLO EVERYBODY..........
                          HOW ARE YOU?
                          HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
                          BYE  BYE........SEE YOU......
                          JA MATA,
                          AZHAR

                          Yahoo! Mail

                          Yahoo! Mail

                        • lejla_masala
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
                            Hello everybody.
                            Long time I didn't write you. I was very busy last month.
                            Hope you are all ok.
                            Ja mata
                            Lejla
                            --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, kittiporn posew <pposew@...> wrote:

                            > Dear azhar,and every body
                            > I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I hope that you
                            will be happy.
                            > Thank god it friday
                            > ja mata ne
                            > kitty
                            >
                            > muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
                            > HELLO EVERYBODY..........
                            > HOW ARE YOU?
                            > HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
                            > BYE BYE........SEE YOU......
                            > JA MATA,
                            > AZHAR
                            >
                            > ---------------------------------
                            > Yahoo! Mail

                            > Corporate culture Business culture of china
                            Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture
                            Organization culture

                            Service.

                            > ---------------------------------
                            >

                            > ---------------------------------
                            > Yahoo! Mail

                          • Muhammad Idham
                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 10, 2006
                              O.K then, Since everybody here say hello....I should
                              say hello too. It's damn busy these days. Hardly to
                              breath......Fuuuuuuh! I need to take a break. Hope I
                              will be a millionaire someday and buy Barcelona Club.
                              Kitiporn, heard that your PM now a little bit
                              shaky...Me.....the car fuel price has gone up about 30
                              cents a litre in Malaysia and everybody seems to take
                              advantage of it. Life become more and more expensive
                              in Malaysia! I just ride my scooter to the office.
                              Though it's hard but at least, it looks like an
                              Italiano cruising in the middle of Perugia's road.
                              Imagination......heheheheh.

                              Bye then....keep in touch!
                              Chiooooowwww!!!

                              --- lejla_masala <lejla_masala@...> wrote:

                              > Hello everybody.
                              > Long time I didn't write you. I was very busy last
                              > month.
                              > Hope you are all ok.
                              > Ja mata
                              > Lejla
                              > --- In kic2005@yahoogroups.com, kittiporn posew
                              > <pposew@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Dear azhar,and every body
                              > > I'm a bit busy about my master degree's thesis.I
                              > hope that you
                              > will be happy.
                              > > Thank god it friday
                              > > ja mata ne
                              > > kitty
                              > >
                              > > muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:
                              > > HELLO EVERYBODY..........
                              > > HOW ARE YOU?
                              > > HAVE A NICE WEEK END......
                              > > BYE BYE........SEE YOU......
                              > > JA MATA,
                              > > AZHAR
                              > >
                              > > ---------------------------------
                              > > Yahoo! Mail
                              > > Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing
                              > a breeze.

                              > > Corporate culture Business culture of
                              > china
                              > Organizational culture Culture change Cell
                              > culture
                              > Organization culture

                              > Yahoo! Terms of
                              > Service.
                              > >

                              > > ---------------------------------
                              > >

                              > > ---------------------------------
                              > > Yahoo! Mail
                              > > Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing
                              > a breeze.

                              Muhammad Idham Mohd Zain
                              National Productivity Corporation
                              Lorong Produktiviti
                              Off Jalan Sultan
                              46200 Petaling Jaya
                              Malaysia
                              Tel : +603-7955 7266 Ext:382
                              Fax : +603-7955 1824

                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • muh azhar
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 12, 2006
                                Dear mina san,
                                Glad hear mina san wa isogashi ne. It's indicated that you will be success people (he he he....) For Kiitiporn.....have a nice study hard.. I know it's not so easy to take master degree. For Idham...your case same with me. I always ride motorcycle. Becouse the price of gasoline very high since October 2005. So... ride motorcycle everyday go to office. I want imagine like valentino rosi in grandfree motorcycle (he he he....).
                                Ok.....Ganbate Kudasai .....
                                Ja ne
                                Azhar