Re: [kic2005] My buddies

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 14, 2009
      Dear Alls,

      Nice hear about you. Hopeness you got successfull in your life. Cevat.....I am sorry becouse disappointed you. I am fail for going to Istambul this year. It coused my bos decided to me not permission for going to there this year.
      OK man hopeness I have opportunity for going to there.

      Ja matta
      Azhar

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 22, 2009
        Hi Everybody

        I just wonder how are going the lives of my classmates in Japan KIC?  Do you forget me?   By the way, Cevat was really interesting talked with you by phone in this case internet.  I would like to have a video-conference by skipe, but it would be at the next time.  Anyway, this calling linked much more our frienship Cevat, and I want to blend the frienship with everybody.  Please, let me know your home phone numbers or skype account, messanger; we know our distance and schedules are quite differents, but it's a good cause.

        Postdata:  If you call me at the phone home make sure don't call me after 11 PM in Calgary, Canada.
        Regards.

        Mauricio Lombana
        40 Evanston Rise NW T3P 1L5
        Calgary, AB, Canada
        Cell phone: +14038296017

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 23, 2009
          Hello everybody,
          As Mauirico told we had a phone talk with him last week, it was very interesting to hear his voice again,
          Anyway I agree with Mauricio it will be nice to share our messenger and skype accounts;
          my skype account : cevatakkaya
          messanger : cevatjapan@...

          Hope to hear from all of you...
          A. Cevat Akkaya - Makine Mühendisi (ODTÜ) - Mechanical Engineer
          Akkaya Isı Makinaları Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - Akkaya Heating Instruments Manufacturing & Trade Incorp.
          Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Executive Vice President

          Office : Yali Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. No:25 Marmaradeniz Sit E Blk. No:4 Maltepe-ISTANBUL / TURKEY
          Tel: +90-216-4597892
          Fax:+90-216-4597882
          skype: cevatakkaya

          Factory: 1. OSB Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selcuklu - KONYA / TURKEY
          Tel:+90-332-2489221
          Fax:+90-332-2487710

          www.akkaya.com.tr

          MAURICIO LOMBANA yazmış: