hello every body.....

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hello every body....Long time never hear about you.......Really I miss you all (mina san wa ai thai desu). How are you guese.....? Cevat, Kittiporn, Mourescio, Hean, Lejla..........(I see you in facebook) and so on.
      Cevat....I have plan for going to Istambul. Would you like to find me there...? Safi........Last year I went to KL. But really I was forgot to calling you.
      Ok guese.......I am waiting for you to give news or something like that.

      Ja mata.......

    • Cevat Akkaya
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
        Dear Azhar,
        It is great news to hear that you are coming to Istanbul please inform me about the dates you will come to Turkey, I am living in Istanbul and I will be happy to meet you.
        Everybody , take care..
        By the way does any one know the email or telephone of Hamid from Syria, probably I will go to Syria this summer.

        Jamata,
        A. Cevat Akkaya - Makine Mühendisi (ODTÜ) - Mechanical Engineer
        Akkaya Isı Makinaları Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - Akkaya Heating Instruments Manufacturing & Trade Incorp.
        Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Executive Vice President

        Office : Yali Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. No:25 Marmaradeniz Sit E Blk. No:4 Maltepe-ISTANBUL / TURKEY
        Tel: +90-216-4597892
        Fax:+90-216-4597882
        skype: cevatakkaya

        Factory: 1. OSB Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selcuklu - KONYA / TURKEY
        Tel:+90-332-2489221
        Fax:+90-332-2487710

        www.akkaya.com.tr

        muh azhar yazmış:
        Hello every body....Long time never hear about you.......Really I miss you all (mina san wa ai thai desu). How are you guese.....? Cevat, Kittiporn, Mourescio, Hean, Lejla..........(I see you in facebook) and so on.
        Cevat....I have plan for going to Istambul. Would you like to find me there...? Safi........Last year I went to KL. But really I was forgot to calling you.
        Ok guese.......I am waiting for you to give news or something like that.

        Ja mata.......

      • MAURICIO LOMBANA
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 6, 2009
          Hi buddies!

          What's going on guys?  hopefully very well.  I'm also missing you guys, and I'm still living in Calgary, Canada.  On the next July I gonna New York.

          I'm waiting for your soonest reply.

          Mauricio

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 14, 2009
            Dear all
            I am also happy. I do not have child yet. my wife go to tokyo for her laboratory. Glad to hear from you all. cevat, azhar, safi, hian how your family.and how about mouricio's girl. now I just back from my work in chiang mai in the north of thailand.
            take care every body
            kittiporn

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 14, 2009
              Dear Alls,

              Nice hear about you. Hopeness you got successfull in your life. Cevat.....I am sorry becouse disappointed you. I am fail for going to Istambul this year. It coused my bos decided to me not permission for going to there this year.
              OK man hopeness I have opportunity for going to there.

              Ja matta
              Azhar

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 22, 2009
                Hi Everybody

                I just wonder how are going the lives of my classmates in Japan KIC?  Do you forget me?   By the way, Cevat was really interesting talked with you by phone in this case internet.  I would like to have a video-conference by skipe, but it would be at the next time.  Anyway, this calling linked much more our frienship Cevat, and I want to blend the frienship with everybody.  Please, let me know your home phone numbers or skype account, messanger; we know our distance and schedules are quite differents, but it's a good cause.

                Postdata:  If you call me at the phone home make sure don't call me after 11 PM in Calgary, Canada.
                Regards.

                Mauricio Lombana
                40 Evanston Rise NW T3P 1L5
                Calgary, AB, Canada
                Cell phone: +14038296017

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 23, 2009
                  Hello everybody,
                  As Mauirico told we had a phone talk with him last week, it was very interesting to hear his voice again,
                  Anyway I agree with Mauricio it will be nice to share our messenger and skype accounts;
                  my skype account : cevatakkaya
                  messanger : cevatjapan@...

                  Hope to hear from all of you...
                  A. Cevat Akkaya - Makine Mühendisi (ODTÜ) - Mechanical Engineer
                  Akkaya Isı Makinaları Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - Akkaya Heating Instruments Manufacturing & Trade Incorp.
                  Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Executive Vice President

                  Office : Yali Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. No:25 Marmaradeniz Sit E Blk. No:4 Maltepe-ISTANBUL / TURKEY
                  Tel: +90-216-4597892
                  Fax:+90-216-4597882
                  skype: cevatakkaya

                  Factory: 1. OSB Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selcuklu - KONYA / TURKEY
                  Tel:+90-332-2489221
                  Fax:+90-332-2487710

                  www.akkaya.com.tr

                  MAURICIO LOMBANA yazmış: