CANADA

  • MAURICIO LOMBANA
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 22, 2008
      Dear guys and Hien.

      I live in Canada right now.  At first, I landes in Montreal then I moved to Calgary.  It's a 1000000 habiatants city where if you discipline you'll earn a lot money because this town come around petroleum industry.  Calgary is in Alberta Province nearly to Pacific Ocean.  Let me see Vancouver is the capital city from British Columbia and next is Alberta Province.

      I miss the moments that I stayed with you in Japan.

      Mauricio Lombana.

      Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
      Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente..