me and my wife photo

  • kittiporn posew
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2007
      Dear all
      konichiwa.Never see anyone inbox for long time.I sent my photo together with this mail.Here in thailand is very hot. sometime, the rain can help to reduce temperature.I hope every one still happy
      bye
      kittiporn

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Cevat Akkaya
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2007

        Hello everyone,

        Kittiporn your Picture was very nice,

        The wheather in Turkey is getting warmer nowadays, Is everybody fine ?.

        Take care

        A. Cevat Akkaya

        Akkaya A.Ş Genel Md. Yard..

        Makine Müh. - ODTÜ

        Office: - Fevzi Çakmak Cd. No:25  Marmara Deniz Sit. E Blk. No:3-4 Maltepe - İSTANBUL/TURKEY

        Tel:0-216-4597892-93  Fax:0-216-4597882

        Factory: - 1.Organize San. Böl. Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selçuklu-KONYA/TURKEY

        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2007
          Hello Kittipon,
          Ohayo gozaimasu. Nice to see you anymore trough your picture. Nice picture and beautiful wife kitty. Hope long life for you & family and happyness.
          Ok goodluck man.........
          Ja mata.
          Azhar

          konichiwa.Never see anyone inbox for long time.I sent my photo together with this mail.Here in thailand is very hot. sometime, the rain can help to reduce temperature. I hope every one still happy
          bye
          kittiporn

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
        • MAURICIO LOMBANA
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2007
            Hey guy, she's a beutiful girl.   Enjoy yourselves in Thai!   How many childrens do you think have?....Congratulations Kitty.

            Mauricio

            LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
            http://es.voice.yahoo.com
          • muh azhar
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2007
              Hello Senior Mauricio,
              O genki desu ka? Long time I did't hear about you. How about you guy? When will you merry....?I know in Colongbia many beautiful girls. Have you found one of them be your girl friend and next be your wife? he he he......
              Sir....I want see your picture with girl friend. Please attach in your email man......!

              Hien.......How r u.....? Have you succesfull with your job regarding NDI? Sometime I miss you when remember you. You Excited woman with high motivation especially to get certificate UT Level II. Did you got Level III or another NDT certificate such as MPT, RT and so on. I hope you got succesfull in your job and house mother.

              How about you every body......? Hope all of you succesfull with your carrier and so on.....!

              Mata ai mashoi ne.......?
              Azhar

              Hey guy, she's a beutiful girl.   Enjoy yourselves in Thai!   How many childrens do you think have?....Congratula tions Kitty.

              Mauricio

              LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
              http://es.voice. yahoo.com

              TV dinner still cooling?
            • MAURICIO LOMBANA
              Message 6 of 6 , May 10, 2007

                Azhar

                Thanks a lot for yours remembrances.  You're right, in Colombia there are a plenty of beatiful women with good feelings.  At this moment, I must have decided to marry but it won't take a long time when I would rather get link with a woman whose I could carry a normal and expect life with her.

                Guy, don't forget our compromise in Europecup!