heey everybody are you alive

  • Cevat Akkaya
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      long time nobody writes anything, today i was looking at the photos we have taken in japan, i remembered good days,
      i am working everyday the life is as much as same, most important change in my life is i am going to be father again nearly within 6-7 months this time it seems that we will have twins..
      please write a few words about your lifes..
      hope to hear from you soon..
      A. Cevat Akkaya

    • shafee pandi
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2007
        Hi Cevat,

        Congratulation, I hope your second child will be ok
        and genius.
        Did you remember on February 25 Kittiporn will get
        married?

        Nice to hear from you all...
        Well come back bro!!!

        See you

        Shafee

        Ok for you all read these statements.

        Girls will like this & for you I Wish

        > WOMAN has MAN in it.
        >
        > SHE has HE in it.
        >
        > Mrs. has Mr. in it.
        >
        > LADY has LAD in it.
        >
        > MISTERESS has MISTER in it.
        >
        > MADAM has ADAM in it.
        >
        > HOSTESS has HOST in it.
        >
        > FEMALE has MALE in it..........and so on.....the
        list is unending

        > SO NO need to be proud ....Girls are always
        incomplete without
        > Boys.........ha..ha..ha...ha...............
        >
        > ***************************************
        >
        > For you, I wish good health
        > For you, I wish happiness and peace of mind
        > For you, I wish success in your personal life and in
        your career
        > For you, I wish the vanishing of hard feelings among
        family and friends

        > For you, I wish laughter and joy
        > For you, I wish a strong faith to carry you through
        the times that are
        > hard
        > For you, I wish food upon your table and clothes
        upon your back
        > For you, I wish a walk in the forest
        >
        > For you, I wish friendship, honesty, and fidelity
        with your mate
        > For you, I wish the hug of a child
        > For you, I wish the morning dew and sunlight
        > For you, I wish a bubble bath by candlelight
        >
        > For you, I wish a good cry
        > For you, I wish the songs of a bird and a babbling
        creek
        > For you, I wish lessons learned so you will not make
        the same mistakes
        > over and over
        > For you, I wish quiet times shared with the one you
        love

        > For you, I wish the innocence of youth and the
        wisdom of maturity

        --- Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        > long time nobody writes anything, today i was
        > looking at the photos we have taken in japan, i
        > remembered good days,
        > i am working everyday the life is as much as same,
        > most important change in my life is i am going to be
        > father again nearly within 6-7 months this time it
        > seems that we will have twins..
        > please write a few words about your lifes..
        > hope to hear from you soon..
        > A. Cevat Akkaya

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • muh azhar
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 26, 2007
          Hello all........,
          How are you? I hope all of you fine. Yesterday I just back from Batam Island and  Singapore. Sorry Safii the first I have plan for go to KL but not enough time for going to there. I got information that need 6 hours by bus from Singapore to KL. For Kittiporn; " Congratulation for your wedding ". For Cevat; " Congratulation for your second child ".
          I hear Joomy San Isogashi naka becouse there course of Production Clenaer for Steel Industries.
          OK friends that's news from me.
          Ja mata

          --- Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@ akkaya.com. tr> wrote:

          > Hello everybody,
          > long time nobody writes anything, today i was
          > looking at the photos we have taken in japan, i
          > remembered good days,
          > i am working everyday the life is as much as same,
          > most important change in my life is i am going to be
          > father again nearly within 6-7 months this time it
          > seems that we will have twins..
          > please write a few words about your lifes..
          > hope to hear from you soon..
          > A. Cevat Akkaya

          Do you Yahoo!?
          http://new.mail. yahoo.com

          Need Mail bonding?
        • kittiporn posew

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2007
              Kittiporn......,
              Nice hear about you especially your wedding. Maybe you can attach your wedding picture. We want to see you in your wedding ceremony. I think everybody can attach the picture of you (new picture). We want to see you any more after long time never see you again. Therefor I try to attach my picture when I was in Sentosa Island (Singapore).
              Ok ja mata guys.......
              Azhar

              Congratulation, cevat. I just married on the last sunday.It's very buzy during the ceremony.I hope,every body is still happy with daily lift. for me now, my lift is similar to all of you, Except you mauricio,.My couple lift is just start.I try to made it well.
              kitty

              Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@ akkaya.com. tr> wrote:
              Hello everybody,
              long time nobody writes anything, today i was looking at the photos we have taken in japan, i remembered good days,
              i am working everyday the life is as much as same, most important change in my life is i am going to be father again nearly within 6-7 months this time it seems that we will have twins..
              please write a few words about your lifes..
              hope to hear from you soon..
              A. Cevat Akkaya

              Finding fabulous fares is fun.
            • Cevat Akkaya
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
                Azhar it is a good idea to share pictures, this was taken last year,

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
                  Cevat......glad see you again trough your picture. Arigato gozaimasu. It can made me remember you again. And your dougther very kawai. Maybe averybody want share pictures again?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 8, 2007
                    Ok from me ….

                    See you

                    Shafee

                    --- muh azhar <jecfri@...> wrote:

                    > Cevat......glad see you again trough your picture.
                    > Arigato gozaimasu. It can made me remember you
                    > again. And your dougther very kawai. Maybe averybody
                    > want share pictures again?

                    Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.