How are you?

  • muh azhar
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 12, 2006
      Moshi-moshi mina san,
      Ohayo gozaimasu. Mina san wa ishogashi naka desu ka? Watashi mo ishogashi naka desu. He he he......
      O genki desu ka? Kiyo wa Indonesia e atsui desu. But Japan e samui desu.
      Kittiporn san and Lejla san how are you? How about your master degree? have finish? Cevat san how about your busness? Hopeness your busness succesfull and be rich man.
      Seniour Mauricio Lombana how about you french language course?
      Ok friends dozo yorosiku.
      Ja mata,

      Azhar
      JICA kenshuin from Indonesia

    • Cevat Akkaya
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 13, 2006
        hello azhar I really admire your try to speak Japanese, i can hardly remember japanese words, whenever I see a Japan tourist in Turkey I try to listen to them but day by day their speeches come more strange to me. By the way Toyoma-san (course director) sent an email to me. did you receive a similar one ? he asks me to send a report about the progress of my action plan.
        Azhar thank you for your good wishes I hope soon I will be very rich then I will go on a trip covering Indonesia, Bosnia, malaysia, vietnam, cambotia, syria, thailand, columbia and finally Japan.. hope to hear from you and from others soon..

        A. Cevat Akkaya

        Akkaya A.Ş
        Genel Md. Yard.
        Makine Müh. - ODTÜ

        Ofis : Fevzi Çakmak Cd. No:25  Marmara Deniz Sit. E Blk. No:3-4 Maltepe - İSTANBUL Tel:0-216-4597892-93  Fax:0-216-4597882

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 13, 2006

          Bonjour mes amies

          Cette matin je suis rapelle les momentes que nous avons amusé au Japon.  Cevat toi vraiment voudras voyager à Colombie, Malasie, Indinesie, Europe de l'Est, Vietnam, le pay Tailandaise ou Caboyaise.  J'ai l'esperance de je les voir le prochaine deux années pendant les jeux de footbal dans Eurocope 2008.

          Azhar tu est toujors accuillante person et je voudrai donner une jolie cadeau en Eurocope 2008.

          Aussitot

          Maurice

          Translate please...  He,he,hiiii....  At this moment my french improve more.  I only send a message about the times that we had in Japan, and Cevat you could get a trip for Colombia, Indonesia, West Europe, Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia.  I want to see at Eurocup 2008.

          Azhar you ever a warming person and I'll give you a  pretty present in Eurocup 2008.

          See you later,

          Maurice

          Cevat Akkaya <cevatakkaya@...> escribió:
          hello azhar I really admire your try to speak Japanese, i can hardly remember japanese words, whenever I see a Japan tourist in Turkey I try to listen to them but day by day their speeches come more strange to me. By the way Toyoma-san (course director) sent an email to me. did you receive a similar one ? he asks me to send a report about the progress of my action plan.
          Azhar thank you for your good wishes I hope soon I will be very rich then I will go on a trip covering Indonesia, Bosnia, malaysia, vietnam, cambotia, syria, thailand, columbia and finally Japan.. hope to hear from you and from others soon..

          A. Cevat Akkaya

          Akkaya A.Þ
          Genel Md. Yard.
          Makine Müh. - ODTÜ

          Ofis : Fevzi Çakmak Cd. No:25  Marmara Deniz Sit. E Blk. No:3-4 Maltepe - ÝSTANBUL Tel:0-216-4597892- 93  Fax:0-216-4597882

          Fabrika: - 1.Organize San. Böl. Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selçuklu-KONYA Tel:+90-332- 2489221   Fax::+90-332- 2487710

          Ohayo gozaimasu. Mina san wa ishogashi naka desu ka? Watashi mo ishogashi naka desu. He he he......
          O genki desu ka? Kiyo wa Indonesia e atsui desu. But Japan e samui desu.
          Kittiporn san and Lejla san how are you? How about your master degree? have finish? Cevat san how about your busness? Hopeness your busness succesfull and be rich man.
          Seniour Mauricio Lombana how about you french language course?
          Ok friends dozo yorosiku.
          Ja mata,

          Azhar
          JICA kenshuin from Indonesia

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice.yahoo.com

        • muh azhar
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 19, 2006
            Shibarashi Mauricio San for your french speeches. I think you are ready to go to french and hopeness can having girl french friend in Paris.Ganbatai Kudasai!!!
            Cevat San he he he.......I never got email from Toyama San and .......better like that I think. Sorry I just open the email now. Becouse I was back from Surabaya (East Java) at Friday afternoon (November 17) for busness trip. Wow.......Surabaya very-very wonderfull place. I spend to live in Surabaya one night only but I got many experience for that.
            When there was Infrastructure Exibition in Jakarta, many Japanese Participants from Japan Companies involve to there. I tried to speak in Nihon go to them, just to say hello and so on but not in complicated conversation. The result is not bad.
            How are you Kittiporn, Lejla, Hamid, Rittisak, Hien and Safee? Hope hear from you any more.

            Ohayo gozaimasu. Mina san wa ishogashi naka desu ka? Watashi mo ishogashi naka desu. He he he......
            O genki desu ka? Kiyo wa Indonesia e atsui desu. But Japan e samui desu.
            Kittiporn san and Lejla san how are you? How about your master degree? have finish? Cevat san how about your busness? Hopeness your busness succesfull and be rich man.
            Seniour Mauricio Lombana how about you french language course?
            Ok friends dozo yorosiku.
            Ja mata,

            Azhar
            JICA kenshuin from Indonesia

            LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
            http://es.voice. yahoo.com

            Sponsored Link

            $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!
          • kittiporn posew
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
              Dear all
              Azhar,you have very good memory ne.I have finished the thesis already.and my work is going on.your ni hon go is getting better ne.I think, next time for travel to japan ei go is not necessary ne.
              Cevat, I recieved mail from to ya ma san too. I hope,Azhar's wishs will become true ne.and at that time I may have opportunity to travel,in thailand, with you again
              mauricio,your french is good ne.every time I read your mail,I alway think of the mountain in kyoto ne.
              kittiporn

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 7, 2006
                Kittiporn......glad got email from you. Congratulation man.....for your master degree. My nihon go not getting better man. I jut to try to maintance my native speaking in nihon go.
                Do you remember Bandung city? (when we were learn nihon go in KIC) Las week I went to Bandung but I couldn't take time to enjoyed there. Becouse I have to did a lot of job there. It's normal for last months of the year make Quality Objective and Work Program for next year.
                Mauricio San .... I am waiting for you to give me a pretty present in Euro Cup 2008 (he he he....).
                Dozo yorosiku.
                Mata aimashoi.....
                Azhar

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
                    Hello every body....Long time never hear about you.......Really I miss you all (mina san wa ai thai desu). How are you guese.....? Cevat, Kittiporn, Mourescio, Hean, Lejla..........(I see you in facebook) and so on.
                    Cevat....I have plan for going to Istambul. Would you like to find me there...? Safi........Last year I went to KL. But really I was forgot to calling you.
                    Ok guese.......I am waiting for you to give news or something like that.

                    Ja mata.......

                  • Cevat Akkaya
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
                      Dear Azhar,
                      It is great news to hear that you are coming to Istanbul please inform me about the dates you will come to Turkey, I am living in Istanbul and I will be happy to meet you.
                      Everybody , take care..
                      By the way does any one know the email or telephone of Hamid from Syria, probably I will go to Syria this summer.

                      Jamata,
                      A. Cevat Akkaya - Makine Mühendisi (ODTÜ) - Mechanical Engineer
                      Akkaya Isı Makinaları Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - Akkaya Heating Instruments Manufacturing & Trade Incorp.
                      Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Executive Vice President

                      Office : Yali Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. No:25 Marmaradeniz Sit E Blk. No:4 Maltepe-ISTANBUL / TURKEY
                      Tel: +90-216-4597892
                      Fax:+90-216-4597882
                      skype: cevatakkaya

                      Factory: 1. OSB Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selcuklu - KONYA / TURKEY
                      Tel:+90-332-2489221
                      Fax:+90-332-2487710

                      www.akkaya.com.tr

                      muh azhar yazmış:

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 6, 2009
                        Hi buddies!

                        What's going on guys?  hopefully very well.  I'm also missing you guys, and I'm still living in Calgary, Canada.  On the next July I gonna New York.

                        I'm waiting for your soonest reply.

                        Mauricio

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 14, 2009
                          Dear all
                          I am also happy. I do not have child yet. my wife go to tokyo for her laboratory. Glad to hear from you all. cevat, azhar, safi, hian how your family.and how about mouricio's girl. now I just back from my work in chiang mai in the north of thailand.
                          take care every body
                          kittiporn

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 14, 2009
                            Dear Alls,

                            Nice hear about you. Hopeness you got successfull in your life. Cevat.....I am sorry becouse disappointed you. I am fail for going to Istambul this year. It coused my bos decided to me not permission for going to there this year.
                            OK man hopeness I have opportunity for going to there.

                            Ja matta
                            Azhar

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 22, 2009
                              Hi Everybody

                              I just wonder how are going the lives of my classmates in Japan KIC?  Do you forget me?   By the way, Cevat was really interesting talked with you by phone in this case internet.  I would like to have a video-conference by skipe, but it would be at the next time.  Anyway, this calling linked much more our frienship Cevat, and I want to blend the frienship with everybody.  Please, let me know your home phone numbers or skype account, messanger; we know our distance and schedules are quite differents, but it's a good cause.

                              Postdata:  If you call me at the phone home make sure don't call me after 11 PM in Calgary, Canada.
                              Regards.

                              Mauricio Lombana
                              40 Evanston Rise NW T3P 1L5
                              Calgary, AB, Canada
                              Cell phone: +14038296017

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 23, 2009
                                Hello everybody,
                                As Mauirico told we had a phone talk with him last week, it was very interesting to hear his voice again,
                                Anyway I agree with Mauricio it will be nice to share our messenger and skype accounts;
                                my skype account : cevatakkaya
                                messanger : cevatjapan@...

                                Hope to hear from all of you...
                                A. Cevat Akkaya - Makine Mühendisi (ODTÜ) - Mechanical Engineer
                                Akkaya Isı Makinaları Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - Akkaya Heating Instruments Manufacturing & Trade Incorp.
                                Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Executive Vice President

                                Office : Yali Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. No:25 Marmaradeniz Sit E Blk. No:4 Maltepe-ISTANBUL / TURKEY
                                Tel: +90-216-4597892
                                Fax:+90-216-4597882
                                skype: cevatakkaya

                                Factory: 1. OSB Yerlisu Sk. No:2 Selcuklu - KONYA / TURKEY
                                Tel:+90-332-2489221
                                Fax:+90-332-2487710

                                www.akkaya.com.tr

                                MAURICIO LOMBANA yazmış: